- Terms & Conditions
- Refund Policy
- Returns Policy
- Payment Policy
- Discounts & Offers
- 5 Years Warranty Terms
^Added minerals help in boosting immunity in long run. We use one of the world’s best NSF certified Antioxidant cartridge but this could not be the sole ingredient for immunity. The added minerals have been proved safe. Those seeking help for specific medical conditions are advised to consult a qualified doctor.
Information on this Web site may contain typographical errors, technical inaccuracies or other errors and may be changed at any time. Nasaka has a policy of continuous improvement of products and reserves the right to make improvements or changes to products without notice.
Ordering & Payment
- Order: The order placed by the customer shall be processed subject to the successful processing of the payment made by the customer.
- Payment Mode: The Payment may be made by Credit Card, Debit card, Cash cards, Amex and Diners Card or net banking. We do not accept any other form of payment, including without limitation, cheques, and money orders.
EMI Schemes may be available by payment through Select Credit Cards.
- For the security purpose , the billing name and address on the credit card must match that of the information submitted by the customer. If the information provided does not match, your order may be delayed in processing. We reserve the right to cancel any order that does not adhere to these criteria.
- Payment Methods, Promotions & Discounts offered, on products sold on this web page are subject to the discretion of Nasaka and may be changed frequently.
- Statutory Taxes: All purchases on E-Store shall be subject to relevant statutory taxes.
Pricing, Specifications and Availability
All prices are in Indian Rupees. Prices, specifications and availability of products are subject to change without notice. Due to the changing nature of the white goods market, and because of the technical differences in the equipment of our customers, product descriptions may not reflect current technical information, and we cannot be responsible for photographic differences in product size, shape and colour.
Credit Card Details
Credit card information collected for the purpose of payment of Product(s) purchased at Nasaka E-store will be stored securely using a 128 bit Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) technology.
We do not store any Credit card Information at our end.
Further the said information will not be utilized or shared by Nasaka with any third parties unless required for fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. Nasaka shall not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability for use of a card fraudulently will be on the customer using the said card and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively of the customer.
Delivery, Return, Warranty & Liability
- Delivery and Return – The products on E-Store are available in select cities within India. The delivery days shall be all weekdays, with an exception to National Holidays and any other public holiday. Delivery shall be made within 7-10 business days from the time of purchase. However, depending on the billing address delivery in remote areas may take more than 10 business days.
- Return Policy –The damaged goods maybe returned subject to the policy of Nasaka.
- Warranties- The Nasaka Product warranty obligations are limited to those set forth in the printed literature included with the Products and Nasaka shall be directly responsible for any warranty repair and claim.
Nasaka warranty policy
- NASAKA RO Water Purifiers are warranted against all manufacturing defects.
- Pre-filter does not carry any warranty. Whenever required, it will be replaced on chargeable basis.
- Sediment filter, Pre-Carbon Filter and UF Membrane Filter carry only 6 month warranty where input water TDS is less than 2000ppm. These filters will be replaced on chargeable basis after 6 months.
- Where input water TDS is more than 2000ppm, Sediment Filter, Pre-Carbon Filter & RO Membrane do not carry any warranty. Whenever required, these filters will be replaced on chargeable basis.
- The right to determine whether any RO Water Purifier components need repair or replacement rests with the company.
- The components which are required to be replaced under warranty period will be taken back by company representative after replacement.
- In case, if complete RO Water Purifier unit is required to be taken to service centre for necessary rectification, to and fro transportation charges will be borne by the customer. Octroi or local taxes, if any, that become leviable for the unit under repair shall be borne by the customer.
- All liabilities under this warranty will cease on the transfer of the RO water purifier unit to any other party other than the original purchaser and on the expiry of the warranty period as mentioned above.
- The warranty of NASAKA RO Water Purifier shall become invalid under the following conditions:
- If the defects are due to negligent maintenance, improper use etc.
- If any alterations are made in the water purifier system.
- If RO water purifier system is used on electrical supply for which it is not designed.
- If the serial number of unit or components is tampered or removed.
- If the RO unit or components are damaged due to negligent maintenance, fire, any natural calamity etc.
- The company liability under this warranty shall be limited to only replacement of parts or unit.
- Disputes, if any, related to NASAKA RO Water Purifier sale, performance or any other purpose related to water purifier are subject to jurisdiction of courts of Delhi only.
- Customers are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these conditions at the time of purchase.
- This warranty shall not cover any consequential or resulting liability, damage or loss to property or life arising directly or indirectly out of any defect in the water purifier.
- This warranty is valid in India only.
Limitations of Damages & Liability- Nasaka shall not be liable to customer for any special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, or for any claim by any third-party. Customer agrees that for any liability related to the purchase of Products, Nasaka shall not be liable for any amount of damages above the amount paid by the Customer for the purchase of the product under these terms and conditions. Shipment; Delivery; Risk of loss.
Title to and risk of loss of, the Products shall pass to Buyer as soon as the Products are delivered by seller to the carrier. Each shipment date is approximate, and Seller shall not be responsible for any damages of any kind resulting from any delay in shipment or delivery of any Products. No determent of shipment at Buyers request beyond the shipment date indicated will be made except upon written notice to Seller at least 30 days in advance (Please cheque the period as we promise delivery time of 7 days )of such shipment date and on terms that will indemnity Seller against all loss and additional expense, including, but not limited to demurrage, handling, storage and insurance charges, and on the condition that Buyer immediately pay Seller the following as they relate to such shipment: (i) all expenses already incurred, (ii) the value of parts completed and ready for shipment, (iii) profit on work in process, and (iv) any amounts which Seller is legally committed to pay to third parties.
Nasaka reserves the right to accept or cancel orders for any reason. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by Nasaka and accept Nasaka’s decision regarding the cancellation. Nasaka also reserves the right to cancel your order in case of:
- Problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department.
- Inaccuracies or errors in Product or pricing information.
- non availability of product ordered.
- Any other reasons beyond reasonable control of Nasaka
We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged, the said amount will be returned back in your Credit Card Account.
This website may contain any typographical error including pricing and if a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing, Nasaka shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Nasaka shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Nasaka shall issue a credit to your credit card account equal to the amount charged.
User shall at all times fully indemnify and hold harmless Nasaka and their officers, directors, agents, and employees, associate companies from any and all costs, losses, claims, demands, damages and liabilities ,actions including costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party and/or penalty imposed due to and/or arising out of User’s breach of the Terms & Conditions and/or User’s violation of any law, rules or regulations and/or the rights of a third party and/or the infringement by User including, without limitation, intellectual property rights infringement, obscene and/or indecent postings, and on-line defamation, and/or any third party using the User’s account, of any proprietary and/or other right of any person and/or entity.
Nasaka is a brand owned by Okaya Power Limited Pvt. This Nasaka E-Store Website (hereinafter termed as Website) is owned by Nasaka and is maintained and managed by company itself. The website is a Copyright of Nasaka protected by Copyright Laws of India. Any unauthorized use of the website including but not limited to unauthorized copy, imitation of the contents, material, design of the website is unlawful and is a punishable offence as per Indian Copyright Act,1957. All material on this site is provided for lawful purposes only. None of the information on this site may be copied, distributed or transmitted in any way for commercial use without the express written consent of the owner. Users may use or download the content or material on the website for personal, non commercial use provided the contents are not altered and modified in any way. Operation of E-Store for Nasaka products.
This agreement and any sales made/booked hereunder shall be governed by the laws of India. The Parties to the dispute shall make all endeavours to settle their disputes amicably. If the Parties are unable to settle their dispute amicably the dispute shall be resolved as per applicable Law. The disputes shall be settled as per Laws of India and shall be subject to the Jurisdiction of Courts of New Delhi
Types of Information We Collect -Personal Information You Provide and Personal Information and Anonymous Information from you when you visit the Site. “Personal Information” means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to: a first and last name; e-mail address; a home, postal or other physical address or other contact information; title, occupation, industry, place of employment, or personal interests; and other information necessary to provide a service that you requested. “Anonymous Information” means information that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Information; Anonymous Information does not permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Information and Anonymous Information, as described below.
We collect Personal Information from you in the following instances: If you register for a seminar, webinar, or event, we will collect your contact information, your place of employment, and your job title.
If you register for customer support, we will ask you to provide your contact information, login ID and password, customer support PIN.
If you submit an employment application, we will ask you to provide your name, phone number, resume, and cover letter, and any information contained therein.
If you would like to receive information from us (investor or otherwise), you must provide your name, contact information, and a description of your comment or question.
If you e-mail us directly via an e-mail hyperlink to provide us feedback or to ask us a question regarding the Site or our business, we will collect any information contained in such e-mail.
Personal Information Collected automatically
Use of Personal Information We collect Personal Information from you to fulfill your requests. For example, we may use your Personal Information to process an employment application, should you submit one to us. We may also use your Personal Information to send you information that you requested, or to confirm registrations, purchases, or service request submissions.
We may use your e-mail address to notify you of products or services that may interest you, such as to keep you informed about events or other items of interest, to notify you of recent updates to our Site, or to provide you with product news notification. You may opt-out from receiving promotional or marketing e-mails by notifying us at the address specified at the bottom of any unwanted e-mail. These opt-out procedures may not be available for transactional or relationship messages, such as e-mails that are necessary to provide you with confirmation of a completed transaction (such as a purchase, service request, or change in your user profile), to provide you with warranty information regarding a particular product you purchased, provide notification of changes of terms of service, or to provide you with important information about the use of a product that you have purchased or software that you have downloaded.
We may use your mailing address or telephone number for a variety of Nasaka-related reasons. We may send you periodic mailings or telephone you to inform you of new products, services, or events. If you do not wish to receive such calls, you may request to be removed from the call list at the time of the call.
We may create Anonymous Information records from Personal Information by excluding information (such as your name) that make the information personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Information to perform statistical analyses of users’ aggregate behavior so that we may enhance the content of our services and improve site navigation.
Disclosure of Personal Information Your Personal Information will generally not be shared, sold, traded, or rented to individuals or other entities (such as direct mail organizations). However, we may need to provide your Personal Information to third parties to charge your credit card or deliver specific services to you (such as support services or shipping). These third parties are required not to use your Personal Information other than to provide the services requested by Nasaka.
We may disclose your Personal Information if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to (a) comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on Nasaka; or (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Nasaka or users of the Site.
Editing Your Personal Profile We realize that your Personal Information, including your name, company, and e-mail address, is subject to change. To the extent that you do provide us with Personal Information, we wish to maintain its accuracy. In some cases, we provide a means to create an account or a profile of information.
Regarding ChildrenWe do not structure our websites to attract children. Accordingly, we do not intend to collect Personal Information from anyone under 13 years of age.
For your information, Nasaka is located at:
D-7, Udyog Nagar,
Money Back Policy/Repayment
We thank you for shopping at Nasaka.in. We will ensure that your shopping experience is a satisfactory one. While we work hard to ensure that you get the best quality products every single time you shop at Nasaka.in, still there may be some unfortunate times when you get the damaged or defected item which you may want to return or replace.
In case you have received a damaged or defective product, you need to inform us within 24 hours for a replacement request. You need not pay the extra cost incurred in this process. However the terms and conditions are subject to the availability of the stock. In case we are not able to replace your product within stipulated time, you will receive a full refund from our side in the form of gift vouchers.
No cancellation charges need to be paid if the order is cancelled within 24 hours. But you cannot decline an order after it has been shipped. You will be liable for all the costs involved in both dispatch and return shipping if you fail to inform our customer care about the cancellation of your order within the above mentioned time frame.
24 HOURS RETURN POLICY
If you are not satisfied with the product you purchased, Nasaka.in has an option of returning the item back within 24 hours of receipt. We would consider the following points before accepting the product back:
Product cannot be returned once it has been used. Please ensure that the product is in original condition and unused. You need to return the product with all price tags, original packing, labels and invoice.
At times, the outer packaging may appear to be damaged, but the actual product will be just fine in most of such cases. Get in touch with our customer care (Mon to Sat 9AM to 5PM) within 24 hours of delivery if the product arrives damaged.
In case, you get a defective or damaged product from our side, we will return or replace it and bear the shipping cost also.
Pursue the following process for returning an item purchased on Nasaka.in:
- Call us and provide your order details with your ID number.
- Our customer care executive will confirm about your the return request ASAP.
- The customer care executive will inform you about the product pickup process.
You can cancel your order before it has been shipped from our warehouse. This does not include items purchased on sale.
The points to be noted:
- To refund your amount Nasaka.in issues a Cash voucher (store credit) or a different items in exchange, as per your request.
- It is advised that the return packets should be strong and adequately packaged so that there is no further damage to products during transit.
- Replacement of a product would be a subject to the availability of that particular product.
- Once eligibility is verified, please pack the item(s) securely and ship to our address
Toll Charges/Entry Tax/ State Tax
During the return of the product, all Toll Charges/Entry Tax/ State Tax are incurred by the customers.
Products purchased under sale or heavy discount options are not eligible for change / return.
How to pay for a water purifier purchase?
Nasaka offers you multiple payment mode. You can make online payment through your Credit card, Debit Card, Net Banking or through Cash on Delivery. All Credit Card / Debit Card payments are processed through secure and trusted payment gateways managed by leading banks.
Is the prices mentioned on the website is inclusive taxes?
Yes the prices listed for all the items are final and all-inclusive. The price you see on the product page is exactly what you pay.
Can I use my bank’s Internet Banking feature to make a payment?
Yes. Nasaka offers you the convenience of using your bank’s Internet Banking service to make a payment towards your order. With this you can directly transfer funds from your bank account.
Terms and Conditions for Promotional Offers
- Discount Scheme applicable through the promotional codes only.
- Offer is valid on selected models only & till stock lasts only.
- Scheme cannot be club with any other offer.
- The Company will use its best endeavor to supply the services or materials within the quoted time but time will not be of the essence within the contract.
- In view of the nature of the service, any order – once confirmed by the Company – is not cancellable. Cancellation of the Order by the Client will only be accepted on condition that any costs, charges and expenses already incurred, including any charges that will be levied by a sub-contractor on account of their expenses, work or cancellation conditions will be reimbursed to the Company forthwith.
- Company reserves the right to withdraw, change, amend and alter the scheme or any feature thereof anytime without prior notice.
- All disputes subject to the jurisdiction of Delhi.