You can purchase NASAKA Water Purifier/ cartridges through any of our authorized dealers. You should buy only genuine NASAKA cartridges/ components for best and trouble free performance. You can also buy Nasaka Products Online from our Product Page or simply click here
If you face any problem with the NASAKA Water purifier or any of its parts, contact our 24×7 Customer Care number 1800 102 8808. Our Service Engineers will be prompt to help you
The consumption of electricity in water purifier is negligible as compared to any other electric equipment in your house. NASAKA RO Water purifier system has a power consumption of 25 watts. It consumes 1 unit current only in 40 hours, in which time it can purify 4800 litres of drinking water. On an average, we use 20 litres of purified water per day in our house. According to this calculation, a household normally require 7300 liters of water per year. So the electric consumption will be approximately 1.52 units per year (Power consumption may vary slightly for different models).
The storage capacity of NASAKA RO Water Purifiers varies from model to model. It ranges from 8 litres to 13 litres.
- Pre-filter, consists of spun PP and filters dirt, dust and other suspended particles.
- Antiscalant balls. These are polyphosphate balls, which help to remove scaling and inorganic fouling. These reduce membrane cleaning requirements, thus enhancing domestic RO system performance. In addition to inhibiting carbonate and phosphate scale, antiscalants inhibit sulfate and fluoride scales, disperse colloids and metal oxides.
- In- line Sediment filter, which is made of spun PP fibres of smaller pore size and filters suspended particles.
- In-line Pre-carbon filter, which consists of Granular Activated Carbon. These have very high surface area and remove contaminants through adsorption, a process in which dissolved contaminants adhere to the surface of the carbon particles. Activated carbon filter can remove organic impurities and chlorine. They are very effective in removing tastes and odours.
- Reverse Osmosis membrane, which has extremely tiny pores and can filter out most of the inorganic contaminants, pesticides and microscopic parasites including viruses, which may cause serious health hazards.
- Ultrafiltration membrane in hollow fibre geometry. It is effective in the removal of colloids, proteins, bacteria, pyrogens (e.g. gram-negative bacterial endotoxins), and other organic molecules larger than 0.01µ size.
- Ultraviolet sterilization, which utilizes UV light energy to deactivate any remaining microbial contamination in water by altering their DNA structure and making them unable to reproduce and cause diseases.
- Antioxidant Cartridge
We use among world’s best NSF certified Antioxidant cartridge. This changes the acidic RO water into basic in nature. These Antioxidants simply give back essential minerals which were taken away while purifying the water. This also balances ORP and pH level of water. Thus you get 100% purified and healthy water as good as naturally emerging water from Springs.
Ultrafiltration membrane in hollow fibre geometry. It is effective in the removal of colloids, proteins, bacteria, pyrogens (e.g. gram-negative bacterial endotoxins), and other organic molecules larger than 0.01µ size.
Ultraviolet sterilization, which utilizes UV light energy to deactivate any remaining microbial contamination in water by altering their DNA structure and making them unable to reproduce and cause diseases.
We at Nasaka use a revolutionary OrpH+ technology, the antioxidant used in this technology process maintains ORP and pH level of water. Our all domestic RO water purifiers are equipped with sediment filter, activated carbon filter, RO membrane and NSF certified antioxidant cartridge. This ensures release of genuinely required essential minerals and maintains ORP and pH level of the purified water. Extra protection of UV and UF filters ensures 100% purity. Hence purified drinking water we get is basic in nature and is like naturally emerging water from springs, which is safe and healthy. This also enhances taste of water making you drink more water every time. Thus you remain hydrated and energetic whole day besides strengthening your body immunity system and protection from diseases such as cancer, blood pressure, heart problems, skin diseases and many more..
There are no proven harmful effects of low TDS in drinking water. However purified water must contain essential minerals and a balanced pH level to make it healthy.
Shriram Institute for Industrial Research, Delhi
Spectro Analytical Labs, New Delhi
Ashco Niulab Industries Ltd., NOIDA
Underwriters’ Laboratories, Bangalore
Institute for Analysis of Dairy, Food and Culture (IADFAC), Bangalore
National Test House
FICCI Research & Analysis Centre, New Delhi
Lady Harding Medical College, New Delhi
Sigma Test & Research Centre, New Delhi
SGS labs, Gurgaon
FICCI Research & Analysis Centre, New Delhi
pH is checked using a pH paper by dipping pH paper strip in sample water and matching the developed color on the strip with the color on the color chart strip.
It can also be checked using a PH meter in the lab.
Life of cartridge of Xtra Sure and Xtra pure is 6 months. Life of UF membrane is one year.
Approx. ratio of purified to reject water is 25:75